Monday, May 28, 2012

Delphos - Gillmore Reservoir


 Delphos - Gillmore Reservoir
Delphos, Ohio


 Date  -  Monday, May  28, 2012
Total Distance  - 1.56 miles
Maximum Speed  -  4.70 mph
Average Speed  -  2.31 mph
Walking Time  -  32:50 minutes
Total Time  -  40:33 minutes
Minimum Elevation  -  633 ft
Maximum Elevation  -  696 ft


I did not know that this reservoir was here.  We were coming home from Lima one day and I saw this off to the side just off of Route 66.  So today we drove over to see what it was.  Rich said he had never been here before either.  This is a nice reservoir with a stone walkway all the way around.  It's just about the same size as Van Wert Reservoir #1.  We took Kaden with us which took us a little longer, but we had a good time.  

Funny thing, this reservoir does not show up on my google maps.  According to Google, there is no water here.  It looks like we just walked out in the middle of nowhere.  Also, if you look real close at my map...US Route 30 is in "Nebraska."  I've never been to Nebraska.  I don't necessarily think my Google Maps App always works just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment