Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Woodland Cemetery



Woodland Cemetery
Van Wert, Ohio


 Date  -  Saturday, April 7, 2012
Total Distance  - 1.42 miles
Maximum Speed  -  3.91 mph
Average Speed  -  3.01 mph
Walking Time  -  27:04 minutes
Total Time  -  28:15 minutes
Minimum Elevation  -  659 ft
Maximum Elevation  -  695 ft

This was the first time I had ever walked Woodland Cemetery.  This is a beautiful place right here in Van Wert.  We chose to just walk all the way around the outside trail.  You can tell from the map that there are lots of little side trails you can take.  We heard a woodpecker, and saw lots of squirrels and rabbits.  Had a very nice peaceful walk.

This map program I am using is my Google Tracks on my Verizon Wireless tablet.  I love using Google Maps and Google Tracks.  It finds your location and then you tell it to record your track while you walk.  Tells you all of the statistics above, plus a few extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment